James A. Walcheske
Partner and Co-Founder
Attorney Walcheske is a lifelong resident of Wisconsin and proud graduate of Thomas More High School, the University of Wisconsin La-Crosse, and Marquette University Law School.
Attorney Walcheske’s legal career has been devoted to handling employment law issues and tackling all aspects of the employment relationship-from drafting employment contracts to litigating complex federal court cases and arguing before the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals. Attorney Walcheske is also a frequent speaker on employment, business, and human resources topics and issues.
Having litigated hundreds of disputes in administrative, state, and federal courts, clients and colleagues alike appreciate Attorney Walcheske's straightforward, practical approach to the law and his ability to make even the most complex concepts easy to understand.
- JD – Marquette University
- BA - University of Wisconsin-La Crosse
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
Honors & Recognition
- Super Lawyers - 2022
- Best Lawyers in America - 2018 - 2022
- Super Lawyers – Rising Star - 2012 - 2021
- M Magazine Leading Lawyer in Employment Law - 2014, 2015
- “Superb” 10/10 Avvo Rating