David M. Potteiger
Practicing since 2007, Attorney Potteiger has built his reputation as an impassioned and zealous advocate, which he displays in both his trial and appellate practice.
Attorney Potteiger is a frequent author and speaker on litigation topics including Courtroom as Theatre, The Trial Lawyers Guide to Cognitive Biases, and Expert Witnesses: The Attorney’s Complete Guide. He also acts as an attorney advisor, teaching trial advocacy skills, to the Brookfield Central High School mock trial teams.
- JD – Golden Gate University School of Law
- BA – University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
Honors & Recognition
“Presentations by lawyers can make a difference … Mr. Potteiger’s lawyering in this case is absolutely second to none.” – Hon. Patrick C. Haughney,
Waukesha County Circuit Judge