Many problems can be mitigated or avoided altogether with proper workplace training of management and staff. We partner with businesses to learn their needs and concerns and create training sessions and programs tailored to those priorities. Forms of training we provide include:
- Anti-Harassment Training for Employees and Management
- Complaint/Investigation/Retaliation Training
- FMLA and ADA Compliance
- Hiring and Firing Best Practices
- Disciplinary Best Practices
- Documentation Best Practices
- Background Checks and Arrest/Conviction Record Issues
Remember that we’re not just here for our clients when “trouble” strikes – we’re here to be a proactive resource for your business. Let us help your business better prepare for and, if necessary, weather the storm.
Your Work Is Our Work
At Walcheske & Luzi, we are outcome – not income – driven. We will provide answers, not maybes. We will talk to you, not above you. We will partner with you to ensure that your goals and needs are met in an efficient manner. We have been characterized by many as a different kind of law firm, providing a certain type of personalized service, attention to detail, and honesty to its clients that other firms either can’t, don’t, or won’t provide.