Wisconsin Honesty Testing Discrimination Attorneys
What is Honesty Testing?
Examples of lie detector tests include polygraphs, voice stress analyzers, and psychological stress evaluators, and any other mechanical or electronic test that is used to create an opinion about the honesty of an individual.
Legal Lie Detector & Polygraph Tests
There are, however, exceptions which allow employers to legally administer lie detector and polygraph tests:
- Written honesty tests
- When the honesty test is used in connection with an ongoing investigation involving economic loss or injury to the employer’s business if:
- The individual has access to the property that is the subject of the investigation
- The employer has reasonable suspicion that the individual was involved in the activity being investigated
- The employer provides a written statement to the individual before the test which identifies the reason he or she is being tested and why the employer believes the individual was involved
- An employer performs certain security services, or manufactures, distributes, or dispenses controlled substances
The Walcheske & Luzi Difference
At Walcheske & Luzi, LLC it is our pledge to provide open and honest advice, taking the time to listen, counsel, and advise. We have been characterized by many as a different kind of law firm, providing a certain type of personalized service, attention to detail, and honesty to its clients that other firms either can’t, don’t, or won’t provide.
The materials appearing in this website and on our blog are for general informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice or create an attorney-client relationship and may not always reflect the most current legal developments. For additional information about our firm, please contact us at 1-262-780-1953 or email@example.com